2017 – and the internet is already getting flooded with tips, how-tos, techniques and blah, blah that you should follow in 2017. You will find a good number of detailed posts about small business marketing techniques for 2017.
However, at the end of the day – whether 2016 or 2017 – strategic planning and smart execution – is all that matters. And when you are doing small business marketing – you need to create a blueprint and follow it from top to bottom. A minor mistake can cost you your 2017 small business marketing results!
So, we have come up with a simple-to-the-point 10 small business marketing plan to kick-start 2017.
It starts with:
- Defining your target or business goal
- Getting a mobile optimized website ready
- Optimizing website for search engines
- Fine tuning your content marketing plan
- Creating awesome content – that makes sense to your audience
- Making use of the best Call-To-Action or CTAs
- Taking the most opportunity out of social media
- Sticking to the good old Email Marketing Plan
- Tracking and analyzing results – on repeat
- Delighting and developing long-term relationship with leads
Take a good look at the infographic and make the most of its content for your small business marketing execution plan!